Cothi contamanated

Dropper

unfortunately in cases of pollution there are other life forms probably more fragile than fish that may be effected by this pollution. At the end of the day it's all part off the chain.

B

bungle

The Cothi was where i caught my first ever Salmon many years ago,it saddens me to know of this incident on what is one of the most beautiful rivers in this country.
This seems to be an all to often occurrence on our rivers.:(

As dropper has said,its not just the fish that suffer its the whole of the river ecosystem..:mad:

Bungle

raptor

I don't think there's been any dead fish found as yet but i am wondering has the eggs been affected as it happened quite high up the river.:(

plotter

i think the farmer should recieve a very hefty fine, this happens all to often, a small fine would let it happen again, this may sound biased, but as a printer, i know that i could recieve a £5000 fine for letting acid and chemicals enter the drains, i have to pay to have them disposed of properly.
Personally i think its a disgrace :mad:

scrumbag

Well fish tend to be quite sensitive to pollutants and tend to be some of the 1st to be effected by pollution problems. Hopefully, this means the incident won't be too serious and the concentration won't be too great. But you're right, there will almost certainly be some negative impacts.

Scrummy