G loomis 14" roaring river stinger glx

dabbler

i have a loomis stinger glx finished in highlander green,14" 9/10 for sale paired with a vosseler s2 titanium with spare spool.These were bought for fishing on the tiefi but ive since found out im over gunned.doh!should have got advice first,anyway will do someone a turn im sure,if interested pm me.they are as new. cheers

teififlies

i have a loomis stinger glx finished in highlander green,14" 9/10 for sale paired with a vosseler s2 titanium with spare spool.These were bought for fishing on the tiefi but ive since found out im over gunned.doh!should have got advice first,anyway will do someone a turn im sure,if interested pm me.they are as new. cheers
Hi Dabbler, who told you that a 14' 9/10 stinger is too heavy for the Teifi??

I fish the lower Teifi with a sage 15' 10# and never feel as though I am fishing too heavy. In fact I bought a 13' 9# at the end of last year & could not get on with it, I did not feel as though I had enough control of my line and fly, used it twice and got rid of it.

In low water on the Teifi you will be fishing for sewin, there is not much salmon fishing going on in low water. When the Teifi is running 2-3 foot above normal in September & October and there are salmon about you will be glad you kept your stinger.

Steve.

dabbler

thanks for the advice steve now im even more confused,i think ill stick with it and see how i fare,can always blame the rod for my lack of skill .cheers tim