Lost Net - beat 1, Golden Grove!

T

Teifi-Terrorist

Just in case anyone stumbles across it; I left my net on beat 1 of Golden Grove on Friday night whilst doing a runner to escape the imminent thunder showers.

The net is like new, very little use! :D

TT.

The net is like new, very little use!:D
Maybe ya' could leave the net at home next time Steff and take a set of rain gear instead:) at least if it's that little small handled white acquarium net that has been posted somewhere in the old forum :D:D
Still stickin'....Andrew

T

Teifi-Terrorist

Yeah Yeah, lost your touch have you?:D:D

I take that statement with the same pinch of salt as "I am not in the least bit competitive"

Ian
If people confuse my determination to catch fish as being competitve then yes I am very competitive, but competitive with the fish not my fellow anglers ;)

Steff.

shocker

Very Big Cornish Sea Trout - one of a kind
Put your claws away girls!:eek::D:D:D:D

(dont confuse this with anything except a cheap jibe at others expense to rack my post count score up!!:D:D)

shameless shocksi;)

PaulD

I propose a Net Finding Social! Spend a leisurely afternoon scouring the banks for the missing net - spent the evening / night having a few beers.

Ideal, cuts out all that fishin' nonsense!

Beanzy

I read the title of this thread and was wondering to myself what a "Golden Grovel" was and how it would look...... then I looked again :eek: I know it's only a 12" lap-top but I think I need an eye test.

T

Teifi-Terrorist

:D thanks for the support lads! I think I'm going to have to start a 'lost-net' poster campaign! Although, you could be on to something there Paul! :D

Beanzy, in a way, it is a grovel! so you could have got away with it. :D

TT.

DAZ

What the feck is going on here :D:D:D
I don't know myself mate :confused:...I keep banning the toss pot spammers but,for some reason the sad-o little plicks are still able to post.

I don't know thier IP address,it dosen't show on thier profile - which is strange!.

Hoppy will have to get on to the provider to see if they can sort it out,unless - any of you wizz kids got any ideas ?.

DAZ.

annanangler

I don't know myself mate :confused:...I keep banning the toss pot spammers but,for some reason the sad-o little plicks are still able to post.

I don't know thier IP address,it dosen't show on thier profile - which is strange!.

Hoppy will have to get on to the provider to see if they can sort it out,unless - any of you wizz kids got any ideas ?.

DAZ.
Wizz kids!! ......you cant be talking about me mate, you know I aint got a clue when it comes to computers :rolleyes::D