Why I Love Autumn - (Thanks Sabsman).

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
A few pictures, of what is my favourite time of the year. I sometimes take for granted what is close to my home, it is one of the prettiest parts of the country.

A big thanks to Sabsman for the opportunity to take these shots in the back of beyond, it was stunning!

And my favourite shot for some time

And a few fish....

and a trout!

Thanks again.

Hoppy

S

silverinvicta

That is one beautiful area Hopster....

cracking pics mate..

Bap...

Waddington

Lovely pictures and agreed some stunning countryside:). Perhaps enough enough even to persuade myself that I don't really mind autumn. Personally I've always found it hard not to get a bit down in the dumps at this time of year, with ever shortening days and the prospects of a long winter ahead. I think Spring is my favourite with all the promise of plans stretching ahead over the summer months. Still as the colours in your pictures show, you must enjoy every season for what it is. Hopefully having a crack at some grayling for the first time will help beat the close season blues!

Phil

sabsman

Superb pics Paul...(apologies for blocking out the left hand side of the 1st one:eek:).

This can be a cracking time of the year for both good fishing and stunning scenery and Saturday was no exception on either count.

Glad you enjoyed the day...I will shortly add a few pics on to my blog.

Sabsman.