Girls fishing

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
I was gutted i thought it was Strippers online not Stripers!

Hoppy:D:D

SALAR

The first 2 pics are of April Vokey a superb flyfisher and a guide and fly fishing instructor in BC,canada..(she could fish my beat anytime:rolleyes:;):D)

stump...

stig

If they did angling instructors.....

If they did angling instructors.....

like that over here. I'd be top of the list for some instruction:D:D:D

Glyn

I have looked at that April Vokey on the internet, she gets about a bit.. I also saw some of her steelhead patterns one or two could work over here.
Glyn

L

lochbois

Going Blind

Going Blind

Im blind in one eye so i dont want to look;):)

L

lochbois

Here Comes The Girls

Here Comes The Girls

Seems like the ladies are doing it for themselves by joining The Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club at (www.fishingforeveryone.com.)
The ladies seem to be getting out fishing stillwaters and salmon rivers and haveing a go for the Lady Of The Stream the Grayling.
I think its great that the ladies are getting together and enjoying the fishing game.
Its far better health wise getting out in the envoironment and getting a natural tan and a meal if you like eating your catch rather than sweating away in a gym on a bike thats going nowhere:).
People like Lucy Bowden need more support to bring more anglers into our hobby whatever sex they are bring the whole family not all waters are full of anglers.
Here in the North east Northumbria Water Authority allow younger anglers to fish free on a senior ticket which cant be a bad thing when football is costing an arm and a leg to support:)PB

A

airsprite

Last time i messed with fish like that,i ended up in a bedsit!

Steve