Stupid cock-ups

redfox

Doghouse usually or at the pie shed at Brunton Par
Whats the best absent minded Goof / cock-up youve made ?

Im only asking this because Ive just goofed big time and made one :eek: well made it last year whilst booking a flight/transfers for my forthcoming vacation, only came to light an hour or two ago, cant beleive what Ive done :eek:

Mrs Redfox is not a very happy Vixen at the moment, and I doubt I will be in the good books for a while, so out goes my planned 1st trip down the beck for a couple of hours brownie fishing on Sunday :(

Better clean the Doghouse out again :D mind it should be clean from last time

Redfox

PS:- to embarrased to say what Ive done at the Mo, so will let the dust settle a little 1st.

PaulD

....well made it last year whilst booking a flight/transfers for my forthcoming vacation, only came to light an hour or two ago, cant beleive what Ive done :eek:
Rings a bell!

3 or 4 years ago we booked holiday accomodation in Croatia .... some while later I booked flights to Split .... it would have been better to book flights to Dubrovnik on the basis that it would have avoided a 5 hour drive (having landed at 4am after a 5 hour delay!) ... Dubrovnik being much closer to our holiday destination!

You've not booked flights to the wrong country have you? :eek:

stig

You'll have to wait....

You'll have to wait....

for the dust to settle in a literal sense before you go jetting off anywhere.
As for goofs- mine usually revolve around plumbing and/or other D.I.Y disasters that I undertake.:D I think the worst mistake I made fishing wise was not telling my other half that I was going to Wales for a weeks fishing until the day before I set off. And even then I had to get my mate to slip it into the conversation...... And you thought you were in the dog-house:D:D

Aled

Sent my brother a text saying "dont mention the salmon fishing holiday to Scotland until i've spoken to Wendy".....realised an hour later, i'd sent it to Wendy by mistake (Wendy is my wife by the way!):(:rolleyes: I didn't go salmon fishing in Scotland last autumn:(
Tight Lines
Aled

xl50

I miss measured a bed room carpet a few years ago!!!!:mad: Ooooops I re arranged the wardropes etc but she found the bare wood:eek::D

shocker

Very Big Cornish Sea Trout - one of a kind
I usually try to do a bit of simple vehicle maintainance before we are leaving and break a part of the engine that no one stocks and takes 10 days to order.....thus leading to manic scrap yard rummaging and crazed telephone begging.I generally end up hiring a car. :(:(