Hello all

swiss

Hi.
I'm new to game fishing, having been course fishing for as long as I can remember, and still looking forward to catching my first game fish (actually, I have caught trout on course tackle and did catch a sea trout whilst spinning for trout, but I don't count them!). had a few chucks with the fly on the river and loved it, just got to get a bit more practice!
Joined the Prince Albert this year as well, so plenty to go at, only issue at the moment is I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of flies available!!!
Anyway, hope to have something to post soon.
Cheers

S

silverinvicta

Welcome to the forum Swiss, Best of luck to you ;) Look forward to your first post that you've caught a seatrout on the fly..:D

Si.....

Nightfisherman

Welcome Swiss, lots of useful info on here

only issue at the moment is I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of flies available!!!
don't get hung up on fly choice -- yes we like to tie lots but in reality black and silver +- a little bit of something else or blue n'silver +- something else - and the something else usually includes small bit of flash in the wing. But in all sorts of sizes and shapes should do it!

good hunting
Nf

bbb

welcome

welcome

Hi Swiss,
I'm new on here myself, I'm sure you will find the forum as interesting and informative as I have done already!

Welcome,

Ralph.