sea trout forum news this week

plotter

wow its been a busy week, with 4lf being banned and mr burnslake with his outbursts, news that crocksi has got a leech attached to his face, and that shocker among other members of the forum are raving homosexuals..oh yeah and ickypimp buys girls stuff from boots. and the week isnt over yet.
will mr burnslake meet up with shocker, will shocker Fxxx mr burnslake (literally)
find out next week for another exiting episode of
the sea trout forum..:D:D:D

Last edited:

bucko

Stop it Plotter, for all our sakes.

If word gets round there's a fishing forum with a sense of humour then we're all doomed.;)

F

forumfisher

Please stop posting non fishing related posts Plotter. You'll end up banned like 4LF. I agree its been an eventfull week here. Youre as bad a 4LF with your posting of childish rubbish. It's really quite entertaining.

Sorry to spoil your fun but I don't think Mr Burnslake will meet Shocker. He's not at all inclined in that way (Mr Burnslade not Shocker that is). If you want to find Mr Burnslade though you better be quick. I would have thought he would have been banned by now. He has never been riper for the cull. he's gonna be crucified before the cockrel crows.

Daz is furious lol, but there we go, like they say contempt only breeds contempt. if he wasnt such a rotter in the first place he wouldn't have got the flak he asked for. Someones bound to end up mad and its not going to be me.

See you in the next episode. Turn on, tune in and drop out. It might be a shocker plotter. I get you two mixed up.

Mange Tout Mange Tout.

fredaevans

Ashland, Oregon - or whereever the motor homes par
Has someone put something in the UK's water supply?

Has someone put something in the UK's water supply?

Ask as three boards I post to have really, really odd things going on. I may be off on my count but appears 10, to as many as 12 have 'gotten the boot,' or are on their way just this week. And it's only Thursday.

Don't drink the water!!!!!:eek:

Norsy

Legend
I just have a funny feeling we have not seen the last of him yet :(. To me he is just an anti who as gotten his teeth into this forum and will stop at nothing to make the biggest pest of himself for as long as it amuses him. still it takes all kinds even idiots to make this world:rolleyes:

plotter

FF you werent out last night:(
i was fishing the gwili with my buddy raptar, no fish caught by the way:(
water was a dark colour so didint expect too much..
is this what you want a report on the gwili ...

i think someones taking the piss guys, probably a canoeist with a problem

mange tout and all that

sorry posted in wrong thread..

Last edited: