River Neath

Steve M

Any reports on how the river Neath is fishing this year, it seems to have had plenty of water recentely. Has it settled down since the aquaduct at the pipe pool and the works at Resolven have been completed.

Steve M

OSPREY

osprey

osprey

fishing the river neath up towards glynneath as been great so far during the heavy rain we have had,lots of sea trout and salmon caught mostly on black condoms and a few on fly and worm,so if the weather calms down a bit there should be plenty of fish running now in the evening and into the nights for the fly to be used,what is the most popelar fly use for sea trout and salmon in this river can any one tell me please

REN

Picked up a nice salmon this morning weighing 11lb. My mate took a few photos before i returned it. Here's a photo if it comes out, have'nt posted a picture for a while.

Picked up a nice salmon this morning weighing 11lb. My mate took a few photos before i returned it. Here's a photo if it comes out, have'nt posted a picture for a while.
Rene - two things,

1. I'm getting fed up of seeing pics of you holding good fish
2. For Pete's sake smile! :D

Well done, nice fish.

REN

Thanks for the comments all, sorry simon i did say i'd smile next time, if i'm lucky enough to get another i'll try not to look so miserable:)

DAZ

Nice one Ren - Well done mate.

Good spot that innit! ;)

DAZ.