No announcement yet.

Bishop Auckland & District Angling Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be interesting to see this season if the closure of the North East drift nets improves the number of fish running the North East rivers. For some reason T & J nets for sea trout are being allowed to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by durhamfisher
      Couple of good fish there Tom. Holywell is my favourite stretch of the river, can be very productive!
      I just wish I got there early enough to have more of a look around, I limited myself (very happily in the end) to one small pool and a run. Would happily spend 3 nights familiarising myself with just this beat.

150 is ludicrously good value. This is a top class river at bargain bucket prices. If only I were closer...
      www.southerndeerservices.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by durhamfisher View Post
        You can download an application form on the web site Membership Application - BADAC Angling Club
        Its 150 for 2019. Alternatively day permits are available through fishpal.
        There are some big sea trout that run the Wear. I had an 8lb fish last season and also a 16lb salmon. Given the right conditions the fishing can be superb.
        Many thanks I could be very well tempted

Comment

Brilliant club and great water. Hope you get to fish it again this year Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by cgaines10 View Post
            Brilliant club and great water. Hope you get to fish it again this year Tom.
            Thanks! My brother lives in Darlington... so nice and close! I'm looking forward to going back, probably in July.
            Last edited by tom_o_m; 13-02-2019, 01:19 AM.
            www.southerndeerservices.co.uk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X