Foxy Tails - Sea Trout Forum discount

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

Sue from Foxy-Tails has been a keen supporter of this website for a number of years.

Her products offer fantastic value for money and are of the highest quality.

It’s taken some time...but at last Sue is delighted to announce the new website

The new site has many more features and we hope you find it easy to use and enjoy.

Sue has very kindly offer very special offers for registered members of THIS sea trout forum.

These discounts are only available to members of this forum and this is a fantastic coup for us.

Sue says

"The Seatrout forum members have always promoted the products and I know that your posts and praise have been very instrumental in making Foxy the force it is today.

As a Thank You I will be offering a discount on published prices on the website to all forum members. If you have previously been registered on the old site...you will need to reregister on the new site. After you have registered just send me an email with your forum name and I will apply a permanent discount structure to your account."

A great big thanks is extended from me personally and from the members of this site, thanks Foxy Sue!

Please utilise this offer it really is a fantastic opportunity!

Hoppy:D

foxy-Tails

Hi All
Thank you to the many of you that have signed on and purchased from the website...we hope you are all delighted with your purchases...

We have just put up our August offer on the website:

We decided to put a mix together:

This pack is all prime Ist qaulity cuts .
Fox Tail, Cashmere Goat, Nayat & Boar Bristles.
For the casual hobby tyer there is enough hair in these packs to tie many flies..
For the professional who has not tried our products ...a great sampling that will convince you we are the "Best"
All this for £15.00 and Postage Free.

Sue

foxy-Tails

Thank You

Thank You

Thank you one and all...

The first 100 packs of our August Offer sold out last week..
But we decided to pack another 100.
To date a total 131 sold...which is amazing response.......
All the great comments and PMs much appreciated...always brightens a cold wet day to see some :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D's

Once the remaining 59 packs go then we will have to close the offer..
But thank you all once again..

bluecharm

Crazy not to try it

Crazy not to try it

Surprised to see that I'm the first to add to last August's post.

Just to say that Sue is still doing the 15 quid Special Mixed bag, and mine arrived this morning. To say it is good value for money is the under-statement of the year ! :)

Artic and marble fox in various colours, some cashmere goat, some boar, and some fantastic nayat ......... in very generous quantities. Really interesting fibres that would take a professional tier months to use. For a novice like me, endless opportunities to experiment and practice.

All I can say (apart from a big thanks to Sue) is if you haven't visited Foxytails website, and are thinking of buying such materials, then look no further. :) This deal can not be beaten.

BC.

PS. This is genuine feedback from a very grateful customer with no association or hidden aganda.

sewinfly

Spoke to Sue and ordered some marble fox on Monday and arrived Tuesday morning.
First time I have dealt with her,very pleasant and informative and some extra bits in the package when it arrived.
Highly recommended.

sewinfly............