Maxcatch

sewinfly

Goodies arrived from Maxcatch this morning.
7 wt Switch Line,pimp indicators,had a refund because the 6wt Single handed Spey line not in stock.
Free hat and neck buff included.
IMG_20201222_103608.jpg

Sewinfly..........

Phil

I hope to see you modelling the gear on either Testwood or Woodmill next season (Drakeford permitting of course). Or even the Og?

Take care

Phil

sewinfly

I hope to see you modelling the gear on either Testwood or Woodmill next season (Drakeford permitting of course). Or even the Og?

Take care

Phil
Let's hope so Phil.

Woodmill seems to be a non starter.Murray to be fair has been in many talks but there seems to be no headway with them,along with very little correspondence with them.
I'm a bit gutted that they don't except deposits anymore just the full price up front.

Would be great to get a chance of a Testwood trip in 2021 all being well.

I really need to spend more time on the Og but with a rod on the Usk it seems to take a lot of my time up during the season.

Let's hope we can get back to some normality Phil in the new year.
Be nice to meet up again.

All the best

Spencer. ..........

weatherman

Christmas come early then? Happy days. Heard very good things about Maxcatch, especially their lines. Apparently equal to the Rio Gold range.

sewinfly

Christmas come early then? Happy days. Heard very good things about Maxcatch, especially their lines. Apparently equal to the Rio Gold range.
The 7wt switch line looks quite good.
Will take it for a bit of a cast with some fluff on the end when the rivers drop.
JJ likes their gear a lot.

Just wanted that Single Handed 6 wt Spey line, will have to wait until they got it back on stock.

Spencer.................