river nith

Andy R

Thanks Jim,

Cracking fish, but you should give up the fags, it'll stunt your growth......I should have started!

Yes it was good to have a good blether, it's such a shame the river was in the state it was, the best water on Friday and Saturday lovely for the fly, but nae fish, we'll keep an eye on the river I hope it improves.

Andy

Andy R

Jim,

You're banged to rights, it was my worming rod, your finger prints are all over it....

If you need any good blue headed worms next autumn let me know.

Andy

SOLWAYSALMO

HI ANDY
Not a good week for you and the lads,
since you left we have had really big waters 12ft ,theres still no change so my rods are away for the year,
myself and tam enjoyed the banter with you and the other guys hope you will comeback to the nith again it would be good to see you,
we will keep in touch and let you know how next year is,hopefully it will be better it cant be any worse??

heres some pics from the past guess who this is ?????? [hes a geed looking chap]
ps. its no tam:)

how long ago was this jim ?

SOLWAYSALMO

was thinkin wen I woz born say 83 ish round about there that's 1983 not 83 years old before anyone tries to twist it;)

Andy R

I was 11 in 1982, but you'd have recognized me, I was just as ugly and six foot tall.....

All I wanted to do in those days was catch a pike though, salmon were completely beyond my ken...

Andy

tote

I was 11 in 1982, but you'd have recognized me, I was just as ugly and six foot tall.....

All I wanted to do in those days was catch a pike though, salmon were completely beyond my ken...

Andy
11 in 1982??????????? You must've had a serious paper round sir!:p;)